About AndY Android Emulator
AndY Android Emulator 47.260 is a free way to run the Android operating systems on a Windows PC. With this emulator, you can run all types of Android applications without having to have the handset or tablet PC yourself. That essentially gives you access to all sorts of Android games and apps, including the homescreen you can usually only run on phones. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. AndY Android Emulator is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is AndY Android Emulator safe to download?
We tested the file Andy_46.16_66_x86.exe with 24 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does AndY Android Emulator work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus AndY Android Emulator may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.What versions of AndY Android Emulator are available?
The current version of AndY Android Emulator is 47.260 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 46.16.66, 46.14, 45.38, 45.28 and 1.1.0. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to AndY Android Emulator available for download
- Xamarin Android PlayerDevelopment platform and Android OS emulator that can play and debug APK apps on a Windows desktop system with OpenGL.
- Ai2 StarterBuild Android apps and emulate them with MIT App Inventor.
- R4 3DS EmulatorA Nintendo 3DS emulator with flash card support.
- Intel Hardware Accelerated Execution ManagerIntel toolkit which can help increase the performance of Android apps.
- XePlayerAndroid emulator that can download apps from the Google Play store.
- MEmu Android EmulatorFull gaming experience with Android Play Store emulation on a PC.
- WindroyAndroid emulator that allows you to run Android applications and games directly from your desktop PC.
- MuMu App PlayerWindows-based Android emulator that can play APK apps.
- Android SDKEssential installation for anybody developing for Android.
- Genymotion FreeEmulate Android APK apps on your PC with presets for Sony, Samsung and HTC handsets with ARM processors (similar to BlueStacks)