AndY Android Emulator is a free way to run the Android operating systems on a Windows PC.
With this emulator, you can run all types of Android applications without having to have the handset or tablet PC yourself. That essentially gives you access to all sorts of Android games and apps, including the homescreen you can usually only run on phones.
AndY Android Emulator works with the Oracle virtual machine and it comes with the installation package. This provides for a stable experience without having to worry about crashing or incompatibilities.
Virtually all of the main Android features are available with AndY Android Emulator including support for WhatsApp, push notifications, gaming, modern versions of Android and synchronization with your main Windows PC and the virtual OS that AndY emulates.
All in all, AndY Android Emulator is a competent and free Android emulator and virtual machine with gives access to all of the features of Android on your desktop.
AndY Android Emulator can play APK apps and emulate Android.
Features and highlights
- Provides seamless sync between desktop and mobile devices
- Connects Win/Mac with Android apps for launching, push notifications and storage
- Enables app download from any desktop browser direct to Andy OS
- Ensures most up to date Android OS at all times
- Brings your favorite communication and entertainment mobile apps to the desktop
AndY Android Emulator 47.260 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from console emulators without restrictions. AndY Android Emulator 47.260 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
- AndY Android Emulator Download
- Freeware Console Emulators